Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Event ~ Forty Years Together

Today Tim and I celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary!  There are so many memories of 40 years together.  Marriage is not always smooth sailing.  Marriage is an event that two must continually put the other first ~ on a daily basis.  That is more ideal than realistic, because we all fall short of that ideal. 

Nov 28, 1970

Our marriage has thrived and survived through the ups and downs.  My husband has been a blessing in my life, and he has told me many times ~ many, many, many times, how he believes he is the luckiest person in the world to have me as a wife.



Through 40 years in pictures in no particular order:

Only God knows how many more years we will share together here on earth before uniting in heaven forever.   Tim is my eventful life friend.  Celebrating 40 years together is an eventful event.  

 

Today I will surprise him with our tickets for a Couples of  Promise Christian Caribbean Cruise that we will soon embark on.   I  know he will enjoy and bask in the relaxation of the Caribbean cruise!  These will both be much deserved and enjoyable vacations where we will continue our celebration of 40 years!  
We will look forward to both eventful getaway!

Happy Anniversary, Honey!  I love you!



No comments: