When all the family was home at Christmas someone had the brilliant idea that we should take some old photos from the albums and recreate the same photos today. After quickly browsing through a couple photo albums I selected a few old gems to "recreate." It was a fun and hilarious experiment, and one that brought many laughs, and good memories. See the "then" and "now" pictures below:
That's a brite lite toy in the top picture, and an I-pad in the bottom picture. They do look similar. Notice the same yellow bat, the same bumble bee pull toy and the same rattle. Cash is laying on the same baby quilt.
It's the same raggedy ann doll from the past! How fun is that??
The little red wagon was not placed quite right, but that's ok!
We had alot of fun doing these. An eventful recreation for sure!

HAPPY MEMORIES!





1 comment:
I saw these on FB and thought they were terrific! What a fun idea.
Post a Comment