It seems funny to write a post about the birth of a new grandchild, because I have no posts about the births of the first seven. Attribute that to not having a blog when any of them were born. Another difference, I was able to get pics of Penny by I-phone immediately. I didn't have that luxury with the first seven grandchildren. But I have since made up for it by blogging many times and including many pictures of the grandchildren since this blog started about four years ago!
Penny weighed 6 lbs 12 oz, the smallest of our grandchildren. Her head was covered with a lot of strawberry blonde hair, at least 2" long. I've never seen so much red hair on a newborn, and it seems that no one else has either, because so many have made beautiful comments about her beautiful penny-copper hair!
Penny will have the blessing of growing up with lots of family and cousins nearby loving her and praying for her and with her. She is certainly a beautiful gift from God. What a blessed event to welcome Penny Esther Stricker into our family!
On June 1, Penny and parents made her first trip to Grandpa's farm. Great Grandpa and Grandma Stricker finally got to meet her.
| Great Grandpa Leo, Annie, Cash, Grandpa Tim, Great Grandma Wilma, Grandma Sandi, all admiring Princess Penny Esther! |
| Great Grandpa Leo, Cash, Grandpa Tim, Penny |
| Grandpa and Penny |
Much love to Penny Esther Stricker from Grandma and Grandpa Stricker!







No comments:
Post a Comment