I have been the recipient of many floral bouquets from my children on special occasions, mostly birthdays, but more recently our 50th anniversary. I wish they would last forever, but they don't. I always took pictures but now can only find a few pictures of the flowers I have received. To archive these pictures of these beautiful flowers I post the few pictures I have here. I wish I could find the rest of the pictures of the flowers I have received through the years.
 |
From Alexis & Val for a birthday
|
 |
From Alexis & Val for 70th birthday
|
 |
From Alexis and Val for 50th anniversary
|
 |
Fom Janel & family for 50th anniversary
|
 |
From Cash & family when Merle, our dog, died died
|
I remember a day back in 1982 or there abouts when we were still living in rural Bayard. Tim brought me a long white floral box and inside were long stemmed yellow roses. Of course I counted them, but there were only eleven. There should always be 12 for a dozen long stemmed roses. So I mentioned to Tim that there were only 11 roses. He knew me well enough to know I would say that. He replied, "I know there are only 11 roses. You are the 12th rose!" That was the sweetest thing ever and I will always remember that.!
No comments:
Post a Comment