Well, I retired January 31, 2017, looking forward to all kinds of extra time to do what I enjoyed, including blogging. It has been two years now, and I haven't done much blogging at all. TOO BUSY! We have taken a few trips in the last two years, so I will try to record these trip events.
In April 2018 Tim and I went to Washington D.C., road tripping with a bus tour group leaving from Lincoln NE. D.C. was on my bucket list, and this road trip tour sounded like the perfect opportunity, especially since it made stops at the Indianapolis 500 speedway and the Kentucky Derby grounds.
It was the perfect time as the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. Here are some of our D.C. pictures.
![]() |
| Arlington Cemetary |
![]() |
| Gun display in First Govenor's House, Williamsburg, Virginia |
![]() |
| First church in Jamestown |
![]() |
| Kentucky Derby grounds |
![]() |
| Picking my hat for the next Kentucky Derby |
![]() |
| World War II Memorial |
![]() |
| 9/11 Memorial at the Pentagon |
![]() |
| Franklin D Roosevelt Memorial - my favorite |
![]() |
| Finish Line at the Indianapolis 500 |
![]() |
| Indianapolis 500 grounds |
![]() |
| Indianapolis 500 cars |
![]() |
| Gettysburg |
![]() |
| Bus tour group |
![]() |
| Cherry blossoms in full bloom |























No comments:
Post a Comment