It is just good family time together, no matter what it is we do. We enjoy time together making blackberry dumplings. I think this is one edible I can make better than Janel!!
Or maybe it is making cinnamon rolls with my granddaughter Mathilda.
Or maybe it is watching the boys play football on the front lawn which they always do when we get together.
It could be working on a project together as Tim and Cash did preparing for a new cement deck.
or hanging out on the patio together with the grandkids .
Maybe its just hanging out in the kitchen while everyone pitches in to help prepare a barbeque dinner, as we did in Denver at Cash and Annies.
A good margarita always hits the spot on a hot afternoon!
It's always fun to go somewhere new, like the recently renovated Union Station in Denver where we just hung out with coffee while Aunt Lexi and Uncle Val enjoyed precious niece Penny!
Since I'm talking about good family times together, a little catch up is due. . . Family time while in Phoenix six months ago in early March. . . Enjoying another meal around the table at Vern's house with brother Allen and Suzy, Vern & Melinda, and niece Kadi. It's even a blessed event when siblings want you to come to their home to visit! Not always the case in a lot of families, but I feel blessed that my siblings still want to see me!!!
Couldn't ask for a better Phoenix evening with food around the pool. Melinda is an awesome cook!
A rare occasion to get three of us siblings together in one room! Me, Vern and Allen in Phoenix.
Oh my gosh, three sibling together again in one room!!! Me, Kelly and Allen, with Mom!Another blessing for sure! This time at Mom's home in Billings.
It's always good to get those mother/daughter pictures taken Easter 2014.
Yes, family is the greatest blessing of all! It's a blessed event to have close and extended family that loves each other to eternity! I love you all! I am glad you are all my family!!

No comments:
Post a Comment