This is a very intriguing tree. If you look closely, you will see ten ~ yes 10~ faces among the tree branches. I can just imagine the stories within this tree! I am sure this tree has a solid root in history.
Speaking of history and trees, I had the opportunity to snap a picture of a tree that stood on the battleground of Gettysburg during the Civil War and still stands today.
 |
| One of 7 remaining trees that witnessed the Civil War at Gettysburg |
 |
| Lone tree on the top plateau of Shenendoah National Park |
 |
| Plum trees in our back yard in the springtime. |
 |
| Trees dressed in autumn's full color are so beautiful! |
 |
| The tree I planted in memory of my Dad |
 |
| A pair of artistic pictures painted by Cash and Annie representing the seasons of life. |
 |
| The old olive tree in Israel |
 |
| The thorn tree like what was used for the crown of thorns for Jesus |
 |
| A silouette depicting the seasons of life. |
I love trees. I must take more pictures of beautiful trees in their seasons of life. Many eventful photographic moments ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment